Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blog Authors: Cassidy Murray

Hi, I’m Cassidy! If you have questions about tri fashion then I am your girl! You can find me at the shop on the weekends during the school year (I'm a teacher) and full time in the summer. I am a newbie when it comes to doing triathlons, but I have been around the tri world for years. Once I started working at the shop I got tri fever! A week after my bike purchase I did my first tri, with no real training. I was a swimmer and runner growing up, but was clueless about the bike. I learned to clip in and out in my living room while wedged between the wall and my kitchen table. While the practice helped, I still fell a few times out on the road. I have to admit I was sort of proud of my bruises! I felt like I was now part of this elite club of triathletes and I had the wounds to prove it. I survived my first tri season and got over my fear and loathing of lyrca. Now, I can’t get enough!

When it comes to dressing for a tri it is all about comfort (but you also want to look good!) I will be keeping you up to date on the latest tri & bike fashions and the DOs & DON’Ts!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: