Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2009 FELT Demo Bike Fun Day



If you are anywhere near as close to being as big a bike geek as me, you were at the shop last Sunday morning when Felt brought in a sneak peak of their 2009 line.

AR2's, F2's, ZW1's oh my!

For the ride I snagged the ZW1, a women's specific full carbon beauty with 2009 Dura Ace that comes in at a svelte 13.91 lbs. This would be an appropriate time to insert a ::girl squeal::



Holy Moly, after my 20 mile loop I was ready to add this baby to my quiver (of bikes) at home... I mean, after all, I don't have a carbon bike... yet.

Stiff, smooth, and light, what more could a girl ask for?

After returning the bike (ok, so there might have been a little tug o' war in the process) I had a chance to lap the parking lot on an AR2 (um, WOW?!?), the Virtue 2 (I've always wanted to take up mountain biking...), the Garmin-Chipotle Slipstream team issue F1 (oh, so pro :P), and the fashion fixie Dispatch (in two fancy smancy color schemes for '09).

Here I am dorking out on the Slipstream beauty



Q's AR2



Fashion Fixie Saddles Anyone?



Can I ride all of them? Pretty Please??



Thanks Q and Jolly for bringing us a sneak peak of the 2009 Felts.

Steve Jolly, Felt Rep Extraordinaire



The Q



Sooo.... When are you bringing the 2010 bikes by?



Ride lots,

Marsha
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: