Friday, January 2, 2009

New Products: Jack and Adam's Hats


Happy New Year! Well I started my year off right with a massive New Year's Day group ride. It was my longest ride, 3.5 hours, since training for Buffalo Springs. I was so ready to be done but also happy that I did it! One thing I am shooting for in '09 is more time in the saddle so I am already ahead of myself from this time last year! Not only did I ride but I dragged my sister out (see picture) to ride her bike next to me while I ran. Her reward was an awesome new black Jack & Adam's hat by Headsweats! Yes they have arrived! While recovering post run I also sported my new Jack & Adam's hat...military style. We received four new J&A Headsweat hats this week: military style, black cotton crew, white race hat, and a black visor. Prices range from $15.99 to $19.99 depending on which style you select.


See you at the shop!! Don't forget to work on your New Year's Resolutions!


*********


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: