Friday, January 23, 2009

Jack & Adam's Talks Peanut Butter Recall

Lately, the word on the training circuit is about the FDA's investigation into the Peanut Corporation of America for salmonella. From what I hear, I think a lot of athletes are concerned if the recall is effecting their training nutrition.

I am happy to report that Jack & Adam's is in the clear regarding any tainted products. The majority of our nutrition manufacturers contacted me directly and provided me with the sell by dates for the lots of nutrition effected. I also searched all nutrition websites of products that we carry to confirm our product safety.

If you are interested in researching you can visit the following nutrition websites for more information:

www.powerbar.com
www.larabar.com
********
Angie

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: