Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Product Review: TRISWIM

Believe it or not, I've had blond hair and huge quads for over 30 years. Yes, it's true... I've gone through three decades as a girl who has never colored her hair.

Trouble is, myth-busters hasn't done an episode on blond hair turning green in chlorine so I live in constant fear when I swim in pools. Not only could my hair turn colors, Michael also hates the smell of chlorine on my skin. Personally, I think he's using this as an excuse not to swim but we'll just pretend he's actually repulsed by the smell for now.


So... to solve this horrific trouble which face all triathletes, we need to look for some serious solutions. From the title of my blog entry I'm sure you know where I'm going with this: TRISWIM
http://www.tri-swim.com/

These guys have designed shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion to help us get rid of some nasty swimming pool residue. If you've got a keen sense of smell you will definitely notice a difference using the TRISWIM.

Aside from the standard 8 oz containers, there are also some new "shot size" bottles if you want to give them a quick try or carry smaller containers to the pool.

Here's to three more decades of blond hair... hopefully it won't turn grey before that

- mich
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: