Friday, December 4, 2009

2XU Compression Tights

2XU Compression Tights


This past week I had the opportunity to test the 2XU Compression Tights. I decided to wear them overnight to see how they aided recovery during sleep. Here are a few observations I had about the tights:

Size: When in doubt, size up. Based on the size chart I went with the Women's small. In hindsite I should have gone with a medium. I knew going in that anything with the word "compression" as the description would be a little tough to pull up. That, I could handle with no problems. I realized I should have sized up when the inseam was too short or should I say, "deposit change here". The husband said the size was fine but he is biased anyways!

Compression: I definitely felt general compression throughout my legs. If you are looking for general compression without concentrating on one area of the body then the tights are definitely the way to go. For me, my calves are the problem so I need concentrated compression in my lower leg area. So I will probably stick to Compression Socks. The tights are still a great option to help recover faster, to help improve circulation, to help reduce fatigue, and to help reduce muscle damage.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: