Jack & Adam's Bicycles is now offering Retul Fits.
What is Retul?
Retul is the most comprehensive fitting tool available. The system uses cycling-specific 3D motion capture technology that allows for a dynamic fit. The motion of the rider can be recorded immediately while they are under normal physiologic loads on the bicycle. Retul can capture the exact moment of peak knee angle flexion, extension, hip angle, knee over foot, etc. This allows for a dynamic fit that will put you a better position because the system is recording quantitative data that cannot be accurately measured statically.
Retul can also be used for new bike purchases. The system can produce a comprehensive digital report of 3D bicycle fit coordinates, and bike frame geometry. Using the digital report and Frame Finder we are able to make an accurate recommendation of frame geometry and parts.
Retul 3D Motion Capture Bike Fit: $250
* 10 minute interview process to learn about the rider and their goals
* Biomechanical analysis of your body off the bike
* Cycling-specific strength and flexibility assessment
* 3D dynamic capture of body movements
* Real-time recording of power output and physiological responses to determine optimal fit
* Digital reports of 3D and 2D body parameters, 3D bicycle fit coordinates, and bike frame geometry
An additional bicycle is priced at $150 when bikes are fit consecutively (for example road and tri/TT bikes fit back to back)
Call to schedule your Retul Fit today. 512-472-5646