Saturday, August 8, 2009

Late Summer training and Sales items at J&A

By now most of you are in the thick of your training whether it be for a sprint triathlon, marathon, or a full IM. Hopefully things are going well. So far so good as far as my training goes thanks to the help of my Cross Fit Central strength class and my reliable Rogue training program. I decided to race the San Antonio Marathon again. I enjoyed it so much last year that I thought I would try to beat my time from last year. The hardest part so far has been dealing with the heat later in the run. Thankfully November will not be this hot (knock on wood). Please stop in the shop for any nutritional questions or guidance you might need related to nutrition and the heat.

On a more shop related note, we now have Rudy Projects on sale, 50% off. Feel free to stop in and check out the selection of sunglasses now on sale.

A recent arrival to the shop is the Penguin Fresh Twist Shoe Deodorizer. Perfect for hot summer days when your shoes get nice and smelly from all the sweat! The deodorizer is available in packs of two.

Stay cool out there and happy training!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: