Thursday, May 26, 2011

J&A, St. Croix and Belgium


What do Jack & Adam's, St. Croix and Belgium have in common? The lady in this photo! We recently received this email and photo from one of her friends who participated at the St. Croix Triathlon.

"I did my eighth consecutive St Croix tri on May 1. I did the Sprint for the fun of it, too much work and not enough training to suffer through the 1/2, but I did go sailing for two weeks in the BVI afterwards.


The pic is of my good friend Monika Van den Bossche of Mechelen, Belgium with her Belgium flag with the St Croix swim start in the background. I bought her a J&A tri top to do her very first tri at the St Croix Sprint, but she twisted her ankle playing volleyball in the winter and could not race. Monika vows to race St Croix Sprint next year, and now has your J&A tri top to train in Belgium.


Thought I would give you a pic of J&A around the world.



Glenn"

If you have photos in your J&A gear, feel free to send them in (newsletter@jackandadams.com) or post them on our Facebook page. We'd love to see them!



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: